Monday, December 20, 2010

Calories For Sugar Cookie

Finds Christmas week;))


From December 20 to 24, my colleagues and I will post Scraptus one message per day on a specific theme connected to the beautiful Christmas. You will discover our little favorites and make nice finds.

it to me the honor of starting with my pet theme: reindeer!
I'm falling for the reindeer, that, almost everyone knows: D
Here are my findings this year on the web and in stores.
................................................ ....

I am very lucky because every year I found in the wonderful and indispensable Dollarama new models of reindeer at reasonable prices. Here are a few, recently unearthed!

For use as a mask or decoration on a page

A very pretty model mirrored

.. and another, felt, embroidery or decorate


I simply can not ignore the magnificent 'furry reindeer "Store Bouclair this year, which comes in multiple colors! Roll on Boxing Day;))
Here are some finds from the web.

A beautiful embroidered reindeer beauuuuuuuuu too!


Different models felt in paper (pages dictionary) and ribbon



Small tags just too cute!


Pretty reindeer paper to assemble ourselves!

A model much more artistic and colorful


bricos few small easy to do with children

Martha Stewart

Ohhhhhhhh a mold ... to be able to do more;)




I think I'll make one, just for fun ;))
(found on google)


Of all the reindeer I've seen this year, that makes me the most is definitely crack it: D


Merry Christmas and come back tomorrow for new finds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment