Friday, December 17, 2010

Most Reliable Washing Machine

decorative Christmas frame

In wandering on Etsy, I came across these little frames, which I found very creative;)



How I loved the idea, I decided to make me one, so "kimmieproutesque" ... haha

To do this, I used a wooden 4x6 large rimmed (purchased from Ikea.) I've covered with gesso to fully cover the wood. I then applied a layer of glitter glue.


I selected my embellishments (figures in polymer clay buttons and Kimmieprout flakes, acrylic, Dew drops, plastic buttons and rhinestones) and I placed on the frame before paste them to give me an overview of the final result.



I applied the varnish on the embellishments of Kim, to preserve them and give them a beautiful sheen. Here are the details frame!





the center of the frame, I chose to put just a Merry Christmas, but I also could place a photo, a postcard, a hand written message, a child's drawing, etc.. It could also be placed in the direction "portrait" instead of "landscape .


Personally, I think it well add a pretty ribbon on the back and hang it next year, at the door of my classroom; D

I hope you have as much fun as I realize
this little project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment