Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pokemon Dawn Piercing

Small pleasures sweet Christmas! The


my turn to show you some shots of heart ...
I do not know if it's pregnancy that I did it, but this year I have a soft spot on everything related to cooking Christmas dinner, not only with its taste buds, but also with his eyes. Instead, look!

From Gingerbread ...
I'm falling for the little embellishments Felt found on Etsy.

But also felt in this beautiful house and its accessories, you can buy tutorial here!

A portable house that the tutorial is here ! (Please M4P!)
in all its forms ... A small
holster Ipod Felt ... I find it really inspiring!

A small project that calls me for several years, the little fellows Tilda (available in the book Tender Christmas ).

Obviously I can not miss the beautiful embellishments Kimmieprout !

The I love badges!

And this week I also had the chance to try this with ScrapCooking together to make gingerbread ... marketing very shall we say! :)

Canes Christmas ...
Small canes wool rattles for babies that you can get here by !

A wreath hook for most patients, the tutorial is here!

A little monster really makes me laugh!

And craft ideas with buttons, found by here and there !

And of course, I can only invite you to go read the following recipes: Small bites of brownie
Cane Christmas (English only) here!

Wonderful biscuits candy cane way!

And cute little suckers to enjoy your evenings!
To learn how them, here!

I hope you keep the water at the mouth ... please come back tomorrow, more surprises await you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment