Friday, December 24, 2010

Location Of Diagnostic Plug In Honda Civic 2003

The snowball (snow globe)




I love the snowballs ... albeit a bit cheesy lol! I think it's magic, it makes me dream ... I have one that I got from my grandpa that I go out every Christmas ...


On the blog Creating With The Heart , I fell in love with this beautiful creation ...

photo taken on Two Peas

I also love this card lkmcclain ...


On Etsy, home studio Marcy ...


From pasubio9 , a huge (miniature) favorite!


Global Shake Up At , a kit to make your own ball ...


At Martha Stewart , beautiful cookies!

Also stickers, still in Martha ...


A set of stamps from All Night Media ...


Another stamp Stampendous ...


A nice idea to capture with pictures on the gallery Lorigentile ... We can make a version "Christmas" ...

You can also get Pouch Shake it to create beautiful snowballs at your cards and pages ...

If you want to create a "snow globe", here's how:

1. Take a glass jar with lid and wash with warm water. Dry thoroughly.
2. Inside the lid, with sillicone transparent, set a model / decoration - wait for it to dry.
3. In the pot, put glitter, sequins (you can also crumble a foam ball).
4. Fill the jar of baby oil.
5. Inside the lid, all around, put a dash of sillicone.
6. Place the lid and tighten. Remove excess sillicone.
7. Leave dry and shake your "snow globe"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment