Friday, December 17, 2010

Vba Saves To Gpsphone

Scraptus Christmas Special!


Scraptus When the girls meet ... it gives a lot of laughter and chatter ... but little scrap!

Last November, we are given an appointment with Misty in Montreal for a great weekend meeting "official." We took the opportunity to immortalize our hoes "normal" ...

(left to right: Rear = Francofun and Kimmieprout. Before LN = xx, Misty and Ladybird)
.. and those for our Christmas special ...


But it quickly degenerated ...


... when the famous cat Lily started the game! My God, we laughed again!


As we near the holiday season, we made a small gift exchange "homemade." Each had a gift for tinkering with the other 4 filles.Voici what we got!

Francofun From: a nice pair of earrings and embellishment "shrink plastic"


Kim : gorgeous embellishments Fimo


LN From: a small decorative custom canvas (for scraproom)


Misty : A beautiful pendant

Ladybird From: a small bag shaped cup with embroidered label our pseudo


You're jealous our gifts, huh?!
..........................................

might as well get together to scrapbook, why not take a little challenge "ways to use ..."?! That's what LN has offered to jolly old elf, who had to make a decoration Christmas in order to integrate it into a creation.

Here are the decorations in question!


.. and here are the results!

Francofun
When I saw this beautiful table on the red branch, the branches of fir and golden foliage, it's not Christmas that I thought, but in the fall !

I fixed the ornaments with double-sided tape, but ultimately I think the ideal is really the staple!

I went with a fairly traditional page starring my lovely autumn - my Florence.



Ladybird
The gift tags found by Francofun I immediately caught the eye!
The colors are both winter and very original, which immediately boosted my creativity.

I found them very easy to pair with Christmas paper, but my page is really a page of Christmas, but rather a page in Winter.

Here are some details to my page ...




Misty
There were so many pretty decorations on the table ... hard to choose! But the challenge (after taking a bit of everything, haha!), I chose to use a branch mirror made by SNB. And say that I also went into the theme "Scraptus!


LN xx
For my part, I combined the small glass flowers to my limb Franco mirror (what do you, I loved him too, this part ...; ))


I also used the branches and the red fir. Finally, recalling the shimmering, I added the snowflakes mirroring Misty.


Kim
For myself, I also flashed on flowers made transparent by Franco! Fine flakes that they do!

And they were too good to only use it on a page ... hihi! So I used to create any small canvases 6x6 paper, pencil and paint.


The next two contain small cut sheets of decorative branches ...





And a final with nothing to trade, but complements the series of paintings!


We advise you to do the same during the next crop. Bring a particular object and make an exchange. Who knows the inspiration it will bring! And it's so fun to see what others are doing with the object that we make it!

With that, the entire team wish you a Merry Christmas !


0 comments:

Post a Comment